Wednesday, August 30, 2017

gina's barbeque

I'll be heading back at the end of the week, so I wanted to post stuff that I didn't get a chance to...

Tried Gina's Barbeque...I'm pretty sure this place was around when I was going to UH (University of Hawaii), though I don't remember if I had ever eaten here before.

I ordered their Bi Bim Kook Soo...it was $8-something (tax included).

Lots of noodles, spicy kim chee and their bean sprout namul, sweet barbeque meat and cabbage...

So much food I ate this for 2 meals...I'll be back.

Gina's Barbeque
Market City Shopping Center
2919 Kapiolani Boulevard
Honolulu, Hawaii
Phone: 808.735.7964
Hours: 10:00-22:00

4 comments:

jalna said...

Heeeey, I want some of that! Only problem . . . looks like it's near DONUT KING!!!!

K and S said...

I saw Donut King as I was leaving the parking Jalna...I going try them next time I'm back :)

Take care.
Kat

KirkK said...

If I recall Gina's opened in like '90-'91 Kat. Used to be a mainstay when I was really hungry.

K and S said...

I think they are still quite reasonably priced, Kirk!

Take care.
Kat