Monday, April 30, 2018

yashi pan

About 10 minutes from where we live is Yashi Pan, a tiny bakery.

On my first visit I tried their tuna and corn bread, this was filled with lots of tuna, corn, black pepper and some mayo.

The other thing I tried was their baked curry pan (left).

The curry was more Asian with hints of coconut milk.

I liked that this wasn't fried and that it was filled to the gills with curry.

The other day I tried their Chicken Panini which had lots of grainy mustard in it.

Their frank roll had grainy mustard in it too, but to me the chicken panini had a little more flavor.

There are other items I am looking forward to trying and I like that you need to communicate with the people behind the counter as to what you want to purchase.

I'll be back.

Yashi Pan
4-23-9 Ikegami
Ota, Tokyo
Phone: 03.6312.9101
Hours: 8:00-18:00
Closed Wednesdays & the 1st & 3rd Tuesdays

7 comments:

KirkK said...

Looks like you're finding all the little gems where you live Kat!

Anonymous said...

近所にたくさん美味しいお店あるみたいですね。
遊びに行くのが楽しみです。

連休始まりましたね。 家の片付けは無事に終わりましたか?
私も連休は掃除します(笑)

ともみ

jalna said...

Hoo hoo!!!

Anonymous said...

Japanese Bakeries! <3<3<3
v

Rowena said...

how are you finding the prices of things now that you live in Tokyo?

K said...

Looks delicious!

K and S said...

hope so Kirk :)

We've cleaned up most of our things Tomomi :)

I know Jalna :)

me too V!

not too bad Rowena, thought it would be more pricey!

They were K!

Take care everyone.
Kat