Tuesday, May 01, 2018

guzman y gomez

A couple of Saturdays ago, Satoshi went to watch his university baseball team play.

I instead hung out at Starbucks so that I could use their wifi to catch up on some of my internet tv programs.

Lunch was at Guzman Y Gomez.

I had their nacho fries topped with spicy pulled pork.

Bummer that they fries were soggy, but this nixed my craving for Tex-Mex.

I did like that you could add some red onion, cilantro and put your own hot sauce.

I noticed other eateries that I want to try in this food court, so I'll be back.

Guzman Y Gomez
Food & Time Isetan Shinagawa Atre 3F
2-18-1 Konan
Minato, Tokyo
Phone: 03.6433.9070
Hours: Monday-Friday 8:00-22:00, Saturday, Sunday & Holidays 10:00-22:00

5 comments:

K said...

Looks good aside from the soggy fries - that's too bad!

K and S said...

those fries K, so bad...

Take care!
Kat

KirkK said...

Yuck....soggy fries. But it seems like you have access to a nice variety of food Kat.

jalna said...

Loving the variety of foods!

K and S said...

I hope to find more variety, Kirk :)

me too Jalna!

Take care you two.
Kat