Wednesday, April 14, 2021

marenoya

There is a tiny daigaku imo shop in Kamata called Marenoya.

I had them bookmarked and when Satoshi and I were out walking, we noticed a line and stood in line for these.

Small size daigaku imo and thin cut daigaku imo.

These were delicious and not overly sweet.

I liked that they didn't stick to my teeth like some others do.

The thin cut was like eating sweet potato chips coated with the daigaku imo “caramel” sauce, some were crunchy and some were not.

We'll be back to try some of the other items on their menu.

Marenoya

3-2-1 Kamata

Ota, Tokyo

Phone: 090.1777.1351

Closed Mondays & Tuesdays

Hours: 10:00-18:00

4 comments:

KirkK said...

More stuff that the Missus loves Kat!

K and S said...

I think she would like this too Kirk!

Take care.
Kat

jalna said...

Wow, I like!

K and S said...

Jalna it was ono:)

Take care!
Kat