Monday, May 17, 2021

jason

On one of our walks, we stumbled upon Jason, a discount store chain from Chiba. (photo from the internet)

They sell all sorts of things and are known for selling beverages really cheap.

We didn't buy any beverages but did pick up snacks.

One thing I came across was this agroforestry chocolate by Meiji.

Apparently this a more ecological way to farm cacao.

It was my first time hearing about this form of farming and I look forward to trying the chocolate.

We'll be back to Jason whenever we are in the area.

Jason

4-17-16 Omorinishi

Ota, Tokyo

Phone: 03.3298.8500

Open daily 9:00-23:00

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

arghhh, one more store to look for in Japan, (if ever) LOL
v

Rowena said...

ha! when I saw the title in my feed the first thing in my head: Fridah the 13th - glad it was nothing to do with that character!

K and S said...

V, kinda like donki but not as much merchandise.

Take care!
Kat

K and S said...

Rowena :)

Take care.
kat

KirkK said...

Nice find Kat!

K and S said...

so much more exploring to do Kirk:)

Take care!
Kat