Wednesday, May 19, 2021

meh

All hype...this wasn't something to try especially if you are watching your sodium.

You cook the noodles...add a tablespoon of the cooking water to the contents of the soup packet and garlic butter oil packet.

Since abura soba is a soupless dish, the tablespoon of hot water to soup packet makes everything super concentrated.

Add your own toppings.

If after hearing me out, you still want to try to make this at home, buy a package of the shoyu flavored ramen, add a tablespoon of the cooking water to the contents of the soup packet, then and add your own garlic, butter & toppings.

We still have one more package of this and I will use only half of the soup packet next time.

We also still need to try the mazesoba, but I'm not getting my hopes up...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sad that noodles could turn out junk. Sounded like a good idea, though.

I've been eating instant ramen almost every morning (around 6:30)to use my veggies growing in the click and grow. I also add an egg. What I'm noticing is that around 11am, I get REALLY hangry. Must be the sugar crash after carbs or something. I thought the egg would help but apparently not.
v

K and S said...

I would’ve thought the egg would help too V!

Take care.
Kat

KirkK said...

Too bad about this one Kat.

K and S said...

yes Kirk.

Take care:)
Kat