Wednesday, January 19, 2022

13961

Since we needed coffee (beans), we walked to Yamaya which is near Oomori station.

The last time I did this walk was back in December.

I loved the looks of this old photo shop.

It's the year of the Tiger.
My name is Kero...did you know that frogs in Japan say "kero" not "ribbit"?
What does your sanitizers look like? the ones we have here are dispensed with your feet.
Last time I passed by there was only one dog...now he has a friend.


Fancy entrance to a supermarket
Thought of V when I saw this gacha gacha
It's been quite sunny but still very cold.

Hope you enjoyed our walk.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Japanese dog: wan wan
Japanese cat: nyan nyan
Japanese frog: kero kero
Japanese owl: (are you ready?) da-re da-re
Ahahaha, laugh at my own joke

Gosh I think I usually+ spend over $100 on those gachapon stuff whenever I go
v

K and S said...

V, you so silly! lol...

Take care!
Kat

KirkK said...

Love that tidbit about frogs Kat! Also that photo of the two pooches. Thanks for sharing!

jalna said...

Ho, this makes me miss Japan so much.

K and S said...

Thanks Kirk :)

Hoping we can all travel soon Jalna!

Take care you two.
Kat