Monday, February 13, 2023

back to lee lounge

Saturday, we went to find lunch, since it was a holiday, plan A was closed, so was plan B, C and D...

So we ended up at Lee Lounge...

I ordered their omurice...monstrous! 1080 yen (tax included)

But the egg was so fluffy!

If you are wondering what the kanji says "akaji" (literally "in the red")

Satoshi had their curry pasta...880 yen (tax included)...he enjoyed this and helped me eat my lunch.

oh, I forgot to tell you that Friday, we only had flurries while the rest of Tokyo had snow...boo!

Have a nice week!

8 comments:

Kalin's Mommy said...

Looks delicious! I saw a Youtube video on omurice, they make it look so easy to make! Take care! Mich

KirkK said...

So option "L" worked out then! ;o)

K and S said...

Mich, it is so hard not to overcook the egg!

Kirk, :)

Take care you two.
Kat

Anonymous said...

As soon as I saw the curry pasta portion I thought “Is that enough for Satoshi? It really doesn’t look like enough!” 😂 I’m glad he helped you finish your omuraisu otherwise I think he might have been hungry!

Rowena said...

everybody's getting snow these days except us! (and yes, I am trying to jinx myself so that we get one big snowdump). I fear for my lawn this year....

jalna said...

Nice!

Anonymous said...

Flurries! I have to start checking the weather/temps! I tried to start packing but it's been 4 years since I went in February. Actually had to try on some clothes to make sure they fit, LOL
v

K and S said...

Thanks Anon :)

Hoping we get to see a little more white in the next couple of weeks Rowena :)

Thanks Jalna :)

V, the weather is weird...you should layer...

Take care everyone.
Kat