Thursday, December 28, 2023

this and that

Turtle churro chips...was ono!
Reminded me of Aerial, corn chips that we have here.
Tokyo people: this guy...the box of boards he was carrying was super heavy looking
 
The sunset last night
Went to return the pudding bottles this morning
Tokyo people: social distancing at the train crossing

On my way to return the pudding bottles, I was happy to see this food truck, Banh Mi Lien.

I had seen it once before at this spot, pre-pandemic (I think), I'm glad I was able to try their banh mi this time around.
I ordered the Thit Nuong (BBQ pork)...680 yen (tax included)
This was their "full size"

Other sandwiches have "half sizes"
I toasted it and it was delicious!

I hope to try other things on their menu, whenever I am in the area.

Satoshi will be off from tomorrow, I think we are going to re-check the Ultraman manhole covers we missed.

I also have my "usual" year end posts lined up.

Will talk to you after Satoshi goes back to work on the 4th.

Have a safe weekend.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy New year Kat & Satoshi....Wish you both Good health & Much Happiness.
Bonny ogg

Anonymous said...

now I want to eat a bahn mi!
Have a Happy New Year!
v

K and S said...

Thank you Bonny, all the best to you too!

All the best to you too V!

Take care you two.
Kat

jalna said...

Cute your little note on the empty pudding jars.

KirkK said...

Nice looking Banh Mi Kat!

K and S said...

Thanks Jalna :)

it was delicious Kirk :)

Take care you two.
Kat