Sunday, February 25, 2024

shibuya

It had been awhile since I'd been to Shibuya, Satoshi had stuff to do yesterday, so I went holo-holo (gallavanting) on my own.
Taking in buildings that caught my eye, I might have posted some of these before...
 

The last time I passed this area, I think they were fixing this building and had boarded up this sculpture by Taro Okamoto.

I noticed the building in the background was vibrantly painted too.
I walked around the Aoyama Farmers Market

lots of color


Checked out the produce.
Bought some kale from Bugrass Farm 420 yen (tax included) and a bag of colorful carrots from Ome Farm, 500 yen (tax included)

Now that Satoshi's German class is online, I don't really have much of a reason to wander around Shibuya, but will try to do so more often to check off some of my "to try" places off.

2 comments:

KirkK said...

Those carrots look good Kat! Where do they get all the flowers during the winter?

K and S said...

I think a lot of flowers are grown in greenhouses, Kirk!

Take care.
Kat