Monday, February 05, 2024

blue poppy bakery

Had a dentist appointment on Friday...one more appointment left for them to cap the cracked tooth!

They said no eating for 30 minutes after, so instead of waiting around, I went to Blue Poppy Bakery, picked up some things then took the train home

The Caraibe 66% pain au chocolat, good chocolate ratio and loved their croissant...450 yen (tax included)

Bacon pide, first time trying pide, the description on the price card said it was a Turkish cheese bread.

loved how the edges were super crispy! after toasting 460 yen (tax included)
Cheddar cheese biscuit
 
look at the layers!, super flaky delicious!

460 yen (tax included)

There are so many other items I want to try, I'll be back.

4 comments:

KirkK said...

Wow, I don't recall having seen a Pide since we were in Turkey ages ago!

jalna said...

Uuuuuu, I'm kinda thinking I wanna try making bread again, although I was never really good at it.

Anonymous said...

sigh, not enough time to eat all the breads and pastries that look soooo ono!
v

K and S said...

hope you get some pide Kirk :)

Jalna, I not good at making bread too

V, so much to eat not enough time :)

Take care everyone.
Kat