Monday, December 02, 2013

mcgyver...

I don't know if I've told you, but part of being a housewife means being a handyman as well.

The other day, I was cleaning the washing machine...(just throw a cleanser into the washer and let it do the rest)

Well, I had the "brilliant" idea of taking off the net that catches all the lint in the washer and letting the cleanser clean it too...

Bad idea, the little nub at the top of the net (it holds the net in place in the washer) broke off...

Since I still needed to do laundry, I did what I do best...be resourceful. (I taped it together)

Not bad as it is still holding together.

Luckily, the net is on order and should come in, in a couple of days...whew! (update: over the weekend, I got the call that the net came in! whoo!)

4 comments:

Rowena said...

Mrs. Handyman and Computer Gal...I let MotH do that stuff because I almost always break something beyond repair when I get involved.

K and S said...

you're lucky MotH, fixes stuff, Rowena, I could never get Satoshi to do stuff like this...

Take care.
Kat

Rowena said...

I hope he just takes you somewhere special for the holidays!

K and S said...

ha Rowena, he just gave me his drinking party schedule...

Take care.
Kat