Friday, July 28, 2006

party for one


There are two chores that I dread during the summer, ironing and vacuuming. I usually vacuum every Friday and today was no different, except that the beads of perspiration were profuse! blah!

I usually don't drink alone, but it was REALLY hot today. (The high was 34.3C (93.7F), the humidity, which I swear was 150%, made it even hotter.) I was somehow craving for Yebisu's black beer and plus, Satoshi had another tsukiai (drinks and dinner with clients), so he didn't need dinner. I bought some ready made gobo (burdock) salad and sweet and sour chicken with veggies. The salad was really good, it had a lemony dressing and a lot of black pepper. And I like anything sweet and sour.

I really like this black beer, maybe because it is kind of chocolate-y.

Hope you are keeping cool where you are!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Stay cool, Kat!

I like the new look ...

K and S said...

Hi Ivonne,

Thanks! Like I told Rowena, it took some tweaking to get it the way I wanted, and yet this template wasn't too flexible in other areas (or I don't know how to work it properly!)

Have a great weekend and keep cool where you are too!

Kat

Anonymous said...

This heat is driving us insane, isn't ti? Stay cool too!

K and S said...

Hi Bea,

I think I'll need more beer to keep the sanity!

Take care!

Kat