Friday, March 09, 2012

sammy pooh!

Pain au Chocolat @ Sammy Pooh! After lunch, I felt like I needed a walk, so I went to check out this bakery, Sammy Pooh! (what a name, yeah?!)

I tried their pain au chocolat, this needed more chocolate...

apple custard danish @ SammyPooh Their apple custard danish was delicious.

The custard was very thick and rich.

Walnut Bread @ SammyPooh Their walnut bread had lots of walnuts.

We shared all of these for breakfast the other day, they are kind of on the pricey side, but I wouldn't mind trying some of their other items.

Sammy Pooh!
4-9-11 Minami-senba
Chuo, Osaka
Phone: 06.6282.0058
Hours: 11:00-21:00

It's Friday here, we're headed for a cold snap next week, hope you have a great weekend!

12 comments:

jalna said...

Ooooh, I could go for some of that right now! Wonder how they came up with that name.

KirkK said...

LOL! That's one of my nicknames for our Sammy.....Sammy-Poo. ;o)

K and S said...

dunno but thought it was quite fun, Jalna :)

that is funny Kirk :)

Take care you two.
Kat

Japan-Australia said...

Funny name, but the apple custard danish sounds and looks real good! Hope you have a great weekend :)

Japan Australia

K and S said...

Thanks J-A! the danish was definitely good.

Take care.
Kat

Kathy YL Chan said...

Ahah that is one memorable bakery name!

K and S said...

indeed Kathy!

Take care.
Kat

Loveforfood said...

I cannot wait to try this.

Rowena... said...

I wonder how they came up with that name? It almost sounds like they would have a really cute shop logo too...one that looks like a bear!

K and S said...

hope you like it Loveforfood!

dunno how they got the name Rowena, but their logo I think was a picture of a girl in pig-tails.

Take care you two.
Kat

Deb in Hawaii said...

Mmm... they all look delicious.
;-)

K and S said...

just the pain au chocolat needed more chocolat Deb ;)

Take care.
Kat