Friday, March 09, 2012

sammy pooh!

After lunch, I felt like I needed a walk, so I went to check out this bakery, Sammy Pooh! (what a name, yeah?!)

I tried their pain au chocolat, this needed more chocolate...

Their apple custard danish was delicious.

The custard was very thick and rich.

Their walnut bread had lots of walnuts.

We shared all of these for breakfast the other day, they are kind of on the pricey side, but I wouldn't mind trying some of their other items.

Sammy Pooh!
4-9-11 Minami-senba
Chuo, Osaka
Phone: 06.6282.0058
Hours: 11:00-21:00

It's Friday here, we're headed for a cold snap next week, hope you have a great weekend!

12 comments:

jalna said...

Ooooh, I could go for some of that right now! Wonder how they came up with that name.

KirkK said...

LOL! That's one of my nicknames for our Sammy.....Sammy-Poo. ;o)

K and S said...

dunno but thought it was quite fun, Jalna :)

that is funny Kirk :)

Take care you two.
Kat

Japan-Australia said...

Funny name, but the apple custard danish sounds and looks real good! Hope you have a great weekend :)

Japan Australia

K and S said...

Thanks J-A! the danish was definitely good.

Take care.
Kat

Kathy YL Chan said...

Ahah that is one memorable bakery name!

K and S said...

indeed Kathy!

Take care.
Kat

Shoutforfood said...

I cannot wait to try this.

Rowena said...

I wonder how they came up with that name? It almost sounds like they would have a really cute shop logo too...one that looks like a bear!

K and S said...

hope you like it Loveforfood!

dunno how they got the name Rowena, but their logo I think was a picture of a girl in pig-tails.

Take care you two.
Kat

Deb in Hawaii said...

Mmm... they all look delicious.
;-)

K and S said...

just the pain au chocolat needed more chocolat Deb ;)

Take care.
Kat