Friday, March 02, 2012

new friend

I got to meet up with a friend the other day, Rona. She's commented many times on our blog and has given us great foodie tips like here, here, here, and here, but it was our first time actually meeting face to face.

I chatted along with her and her friend, Jam, for almost 2 hours and the time really flew!

She gave me these chocolates. I tried the one in the package, it is like a crunch with coffee-flavor. She mentioned that the bar is by a new maker in Canada.

Can't wait to try it.

Even though her schedule was tight, it was nice to be able to meet up, Thanks Rona!

It's Friday here, hope you have a great weekend!

UPDATE: the round chocolates are called "Coffee Crisps" and the Zazubean "Hottie" bar is spicy...Thanks again Rona!

10 comments:

K said...

Yay for meeting up with new friends! Those chocolates sound delicious.

K and S said...

they are K!

Take care.
Kat

Rowena said...

I swear, you are always scoring new chocolates!

K and S said...

LOL Rowena, not only new chocolates, but new friends too :)

Take care.
kat

Liz That Skinny Chick Can Bake said...

I love meeting up with foodie friends! And the chocolate looks wonderful :)

K and S said...

so true Lizzy :)

Take care.
Kat

Anonymous said...

They look terrific! I'd love to try them too :D And the spicy bar as well!!!

K and S said...

Thanks Partimecook, I hope you get a chance to try these :)

Take care.
Kat

Deb in Hawaii said...

It's always fun to meet new foodie friends--the chocolate is a bonus!
;-)

K and S said...

for sure Deb :)

Take care.
Kat