Wednesday, July 30, 2014

scratch kitchen & bake shop

IMG_7596 While Rex and I were having lunch, he was telling me about his architect friend that had designed and had just opened Scratch Kitchen & Bake Shop.

He mentioned that everything he had there was good, especially the bacon chocolate chip cookies.

On the way home after lunch, I had stopped in to see if they still had these cookies, but they were all sold out.

IMG_7597 So, while on the way to an appointment, on another day, and while riding the bus, I stopped off, picked up some cookies, then hopped back on the bus and was off to my appointment.

3 cookies for $4 plus tax. The guy working there mentioned if I was going to eat them later, I should warm them up in the toaster.

IMG_7603 So, the next morning, that is what I did.

They are the chewy type. I think it could've used a tad more bacon, but overall I enjoyed these.

I hope to go back there to try their brunch or lunch...I'll be back!

Scratch Kitchen & Bake Shop
1030 Smith Street
Honolulu, Hawaii
Phone:808.536.1669
Day: Tuesday-Sunday 8:30-14:30
Nite: Thursday-Saturday 17:30-21:30

5 comments:

Kalin's Mommy said...

Ooooh...we love bacon...hope to try them soon!

Rowena said...

Love the idea of pork and chocolate together. And cute name for the bakery!

K and S said...

I hope you like them, Mich :)

me too Rowena :)

Take care you two.
Kat

K said...

Yum, looks delicious!

K and S said...

they were K :)

Take care!
Kat