Friday, July 25, 2014

via gelato

After lunch at Koko Head Cafe, we still had some time on our parking meters (and space in our tummies), so one of my aunties and I went across the street to Via Gelato.

These guys used to sell their gelato from a food truck and now have a "brick and mortar" shop.(or maybe they still have their truck?)

Aunty had their lilikoi...which she enjoyed...

While I had their fierce chocolate and salted caramel, both of our cups were keiki (child) size....$3 plus tax each.

Fierce chocolate was super rich and chocolatey, while salted caramel had a little saltiness to it and some chocolate covered coffee beans in it (or at least that was what I thought was in it).

Keiki size was the perfect amount especially after eating lunch.

It was funny because we saw many others there that had just dined at Koko Head Cafe too.

So many other flavors to choose from, I'll be back.

Via Gelato
1142 12th Avenue
Honolulu, Hawaii
Phone: 808.732.2800
Hours: 11:00-22:00

2 comments:

Rowena said...

And I bet you guys have the appropriate weather to be enjoying gelato too. We be raining again!

K and S said...

yeah, I saw your weather Rowena, nasty! Hope it warms up for your travels!

Take care.
Kat