Thursday, July 16, 2015

update

After some krazy days of rain and days of caulking...it looks like they'll finally start to paint.

This is our hallway...

The other day I heard them taping and some plastic rustling. The next day when I went out, this is what I saw...whoa?!

Kinda looks like a prank during college days...

The door pocket and peephole couldn't be used.

I'm glad they made slits in the plastic for our keys.

I hope they finish up soon, my plants need fresh air and sun!

Oh and there is a typhoon approaching which is supposed to go right over us...gonna be krazy weather over the next couple of days.

I'm stocking up on some food and snacks and hoping that we don't get much damage...talk to you soon!

4 comments:

jalna said...

Stay safe and stock up on the snacks!!

K said...

Stay safe!

alibaba37 said...

Stay safe! Hope it drys up soon, so they can paint and your plants can have some air! I hope you show us the snacks you stock up on.

K and S said...

Thanks Jalna, K & alibaba37!

Take care.
Kat