Thursday, August 20, 2015

tonkatsu ginza bairin

It's been a couple of years since the last time Greg, Val and I went to Tonkatsu Ginza Bairin.

Yesterday, we went there for lunch and the place was packed!

I had the katsu sandwich while Greg and Val had the lunch special.

The katsu that was in the sandwich was super tender. I didn't care too much for the karashi (Japanese mustard) they had in there though.

My lunch also came with a salad.

It was a nice lunch until we got the bill...they added an automatic 15% service charge, like we didn't know about tipping or something to that effect...

Anyway, I'm glad I got to meet up with Greg and Val. It's always nice catching up with them.

4 comments:

K said...

Yum, I love katsu-sando!

K and S said...

me too K!

Take care:)
Kat

KirkK said...

Nice looking sandwich!

K and S said...

it was good Kirk!

Take care:)
Kat