Tuesday, January 26, 2016

gattsu umai kome hashimoto

I tried a new place today, Gattsu Umai Kome Hashimoto.

They sell rice by weight and they also sell musubi. If you want, you can also eat at their counter.

I picked up a niku miso (left) and yaki miso (right)...410 yen (tax included).

When I first bit into the niku miso musubi, there was no filling.

A second bite and still nothing.

The filling was only in the very center. And it wasn't niku miso, just plain miso.

Pretty disappointing.

I'm glad I tried this place, but probably won't be going back.

Gattsu Umai Kome Hashimoto
1-1 Sakae-machi, Blanc Marche 1-bankan
Ikeda, Osaka
Phone: 072.734.8522
Hours: 10:00-19:00

6 comments:

jalna said...

I was all excited "eating" with you and was disappointed too.

KirkK said...

Ouch........what a rip off.

K and S said...

sorry to disappoint, Jalna :o

Take care.
Kat

Rowena said...

with so many other places to eat, no need go back!

K said...

Too bad!

K and S said...

indeed Kirk :(

so true Rowena :)

indeed K!

Take care everyone.
Kat