Saturday, May 11, 2019

blazing foodie day in nakameguro

After the kraziness of cherry blossom season, I wanted to explore Nakameguro in peace...

It was blazing, I think the weather people said our temps are July temps..eep!

The shade from the cherry trees was very nice!

I bought some bread and a tuna sandwich from Tolo Pan Tokyo.

The tuna sandwich was in an onion bun...with a little lettuce and tomato...delicious.

I also went to Green Bean to Bar Chocolate and bought us some pudding to try.

Um, when these were packed in the box there was no cover, not even plastic wrap!

While these were delicious, creamy and rich, I think they need to invest in covers for sanitary purposes...

There are cafes that I want to check out, I'll be back!

Tolo Pan Tokyo
3-14-3 Higashiyama
Meguro, Tokyo
Phone: 03.3794.7106
Closed Tuesdays
Hours: 7:00-19:00

Green Bean to Bar Chocolate
2-16-11 Aobadai
Meguro, Tokyo
Phone: 03.5728.6420
Closed Wednesdays
Hours: 11:00-21:00

4 comments:

Rowena said...

July-like temps already? I don't know...this year spring season is weird (cold snap, hail, snow and stuff), looking forward for some warmer temps to get things growing.

K and S said...

Rowena, Yamanashi prefecture (near Mount Fuji) had hail too...krazy weather! hope the hail won't affect your plants!

Take care!
Kat

KirkK said...

We're getting some interesting weather here too Kat. Keep cool.

K and S said...

Thanks Kirk!

Take care.
Kat