Sunday, May 26, 2019

max see

Tried a relatively new boba tea place in our area, Max See.

This shop is so teeny!

There were several big orders in front of me, so I had to wait awhile for my drink.

I tried the Uji matcha kokuto tapioca milk tea...whew! say that 10x fast...

Uji matcha (green tea) milk mixture is layered with kokuto tapioca (black sugar tapioca) and milk tea (tea with milk in it).

Choose your drink size (M or L)...I chose M

Choose your sweetness (0-100%)...I chose 25%

Choose the amount of ice (0-100%)...I chose 25%

This was delicious and how cute is the plastic seal on top of the cup?!

I'm glad I tried this place and will be back whenever I am nearby.

Max See
7-1-9 Nishikamata
Ota, Tokyo
Phone: 03.6874.9219
Hours: 11:00-23:00

2 comments:

KirkK said...

What an interesting name.....

K and S said...

Thanks Kirk :) you wouldn't believe all the different tapioca drink places there are in Tokyo now!

Take care.
Kat