Monday, July 05, 2021

we are so bored

It's been rainy.

We've been mostly staying indoors, though we do run to the market and convenience store.

Overall though, we've been quite bored.

I noticed this the other day...

A hanger "hanging" on the edge of the roof of the apartment building across the street from us.

Not sure who we should tell this to or how long it has been there.

Hoping no one gets hurt if that hanger falls.

With all the rain, over the weekend there was a huge landslide in Izu, Shizuoka.

If you saw the footage on the news, it was pretty scary!

Sending prayers to the families of the missing. 

Have a good week.

8 comments:

KirkK said...

I saw video footage of that landslide Kat. It looked terrifying....and 20 people missing and 2 dead. So sad....

Anonymous said...

My nephew's ex-girlfriend is from Atami, I messaged her and her family is ok. They live very close to the area that was affected. So relieved to hear that. That town looked so bad! :(
v

K and S said...

so scary Kirk.

Take care.
Kat

K and S said...

so glad they are okay V:)

Take care.
Kat

Rowena said...

I know how you feel, but this boredom has me doing odd things like doing push-ups after I use the bathroom (haha, don't ask). I think more than half the work usually done around the home is only when there's a husband in it - cooking, laundry, cleaning up...I haven't had to tidy up in days.

jalna said...

Those video footages were unreal scary!

K and S said...

lol Rowena:) I find myself turning off lights that “someone” leaves on…

Take care.
Kat

K and S said...

Jalna so scary!

Take care.
Kat