Tuesday, July 13, 2021

inose

Sunday, we checked out the Zoshiki area for lunch and dinner...

What caught our eye was fried shrimp from a butcher shop called Inose.

I bought a roll from Family Mart and made a sandwich.

Satoshi bought some rice and instant curry to make his fried shrimp curry lunch.

The fried shrimp was all shrimp, without spaces of only batter like some places.

We also purchased Inose's reishabu salad.

Reishabu is thinly sliced pork that is blanched and usually seen during summer.

The salad had lettuce, onion, cucumbers and the pork.

I added some shiso and okra.

The dressing that came with this salad was so good!

It was kind of like ponzu (citrus soy) but with (I think) some ginger in it.

I still have one more bottle, so I will use this soon.

Inose also makes shumai, which we want to try but need to reserve, so hopefully we'll be able to do so soon.

Inose

2-25-2 Nakarokugo

Ota, Tokyo

Phone: 03.3732.4062

Closed Fridays

Hours: 9:00-19:00

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

both the shrimp and salad look so ono!
any kind of fried shrimp here is mostly batter but I must say the one I ate at Koromo in Pearl Ridge was pretty good. The shrimp was actually moist!
v

K and S said...

V, another place to add to my list:)

Take care.
Kat

KirkK said...

Looks good Kat!

K and S said...

Thanks Kirk:)

Take care.
Kat