Thursday, November 04, 2021

gelande

We tried Gelande, a western style shop that we've passed by many times during the pandemic.

Satoshi had their pork ginger...he said he enjoyed it.

His meal came with rice, a piece of tofu (hiyayakko) and miso soup.

I tried their napolitan.

It was so greasy...blah!

Also I was wondering why it was served with a piece of tofu (hiyayakko) and miso soup.

The restaurant was so dark and they also allowed smoking. *cough*

I'm glad we tried this place but I don't think we'll be back.

Gelande

1-5 Yaguchi

Ota, Tokyo

Phone: 03.3756.2294

Hours: 11:30-14:00 (lunch), 18:00-21:00 (dinner)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

it is weird that if they are a western type shop, they serve pork ginger and with pasta!
miso soup and tofu with pasta. Chyotto hen desu ne.
v

K and S said...

V, the tofu really threw me off:)

Take care!
Kat

KirkK said...

One thing I don't miss about the restaurants in Japan is the cigarette smoke Kat!

K and S said...

I wish they could ban it eveywhere Kirk!

Take care.
Kat