Thursday, November 18, 2021

toshi au coeur du pain

Went to Toritsudaigaku area today to run an errand and also stopped in at Toshi au coeur du pain, a teeny bakery near the station.

I picked up their special baguette, chocolate pave & ham camembert sandwich.

The sandwich was so good especially after I toasted it...thinly sliced ham and camembert cheese. The bread seemed like ciabatta.

The chocolate pave was delicious too, lots of dried fruits and chocolate chips.

We'll have half of the baguette with wine tomorrow (I froze the other half).

I'm glad I tried this, they also have a cafe above the shop that I want to try the next time I am in the area.

Toshi au coeur du pain

2-13-5 Nakane

Meguro, Tokyo

Phone: 03.5726.9545

Closed Mondays & Tuesdays

Hours: 6:30-17:00

2 comments:

KirkK said...

Ham and Camembert sounds like a great combination Kat!

K and S said...

Kirk, I wanted to try their ham & butter too:)

Take care!
Kat