Tuesday, February 15, 2022

and then there was...

I told you about Wordle...well, my friend Sheri told me about Quordle.

You do 4 wordle type puzzles at once! you only have 9 tries to get all 4 puzzles...

What letters you use for 1 puzzle might help you solve the others...krazy!

And then my IG friend Teri, told me about the Japanese version of Wordle.

You have 80 characters to guess from to make a daily 5 character hiragana word....even krazier.

BUT, you have unlimited guesses.

This is how I'm keeping busy, I guess....
 

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

see, I told you these things were addicting. Only 1 puzzle a day, you said.
v

Anonymous said...

oh, and the Quordle one, you can do more than one a day too if you use the practice. lets you practice more games in a day
v

jalna said...

OMG!!!!

K and S said...

lol V, that Quordle is hard and I tried practicing but it hurts my head...

go try, Jalna!

Take care you two.
Kat

Teri K said...

Thanks for telling me about Quordle. I love playing it. I gave up on the Japanese Wordle...it's too hard for me. I'm not proficient enough to play it.
If you want another game to play, try Worldle. It's a geography game. You have six chances to guess what country is displayed, based on its shape. I haven't gotten a correct one yet, but I like geography, so it's fun.
Hopefully, playing all these games will keep my brain in tip-top shape.

K and S said...

Thank you for telling me about Worldle, Teri. It is hard but fun too.

Take care!
Kat