Friday, February 18, 2022

this and that

Our papers for our 3rd vaccine came and we have an appointment for tomorrow!

Hoping we won't be too out of it over the weekend.

Also hoping I can go get my hair colored in a couple of weeks before MIL’s 1 year service next month.

The last time I got it colored was sometime last year right before Omicron.

Huge lemons that were grown in Aichi prefecture.
Glad they have lots of juice too.

We are using one but I’m gonna cut the rest of them into wedges and freeze them.
Double yolks...first time seeing this, I think.

Hoping this is a good sign.

Tokyo's daily case count is going down but super slowly…

sadly lots of deaths too.

A friend on Instagram, Teri told me about a geography version of Wordle called Worldle...this is gonna get hard trying to guess the countries in Africa and all the smaller countries around the world...

The miles you are off from the correct answer is given when you make a guess, there is also an arrow pointing in the direction of where the country is in perspective to your guess, and you only get 6 guesses.

More things to keep me busy.

Have a safe weekend.

7 comments:

jalna said...

Worldle now!!! I would probably suck at it.

K and S said...

we use a map Jalna and it is still hard!

Take care!
Kat

Saburo said...

Seems to be the trend locally as well. Numbers going down but deaths still higher than pre-Delta times.

Keep it up with the steps. Everything counts.

K and S said...

hoping we can all travel soon Saburo!

Take care.
Kat

Teri K said...

Worldle is hard, but it gives my brain lots of exercise. The African and smaller countries are giving me a hard time, too, but having the arrows and percentages help (a little).
I'm glad you were able to both get your booster shots, but sorry to hear you had some side effects.
Happy Belated Birthday!

KirkK said...

Hope the side effects weren't too bad Kat!

K and S said...

Thank you Teri!

Kirk, the chills were awful and my arm had a red mark for a couple of days but better than getting super sick from COVID.

Take care you two!
Kat