Tuesday, June 21, 2022

hiroko

  (photo from the internet)

Remember I told you about Hiroshi? Well, apparently Hiroshi "married" Umeko and had a “baby” named Hiroko...

Mishima blended the two furikake together and came out with this Hiroko furikake. (I love how all their furikake have “people” names!)

The mustard greens of the Hiroshi, plus the kari kari (crunchy) ume of Umeko.

Apparently this is blended version is only sold at Daiso.

I couldn't find this blended version (photo above), but was lucky to find Umeko, so I just bought them separately….

And mixed a teaspoon of Umeko and a teaspoon of Hiroshi with 300 grams of cooked rice.

So ono!

The ume is still quite crunchy even after it soaks up the moisture from the hot rice.

I'll still be on the lookout for the blended version, but at least I could try this combination.

5 comments:

jalna said...

Uuuuuuuu!

KirkK said...

You mean you weren't invited to Hiroshi's and Umeko's wedding Kat??? LOl! ;o)

K and S said...

so good Jalna :)

lol Kirk :)

Take care you two.
Kat

Anonymous said...

I'm trying to understand this blog. Help me out and give me a clue as to your focus. It's fun to find different people and topic to follow.

K and S said...

Thanks for stopping by Anon

Take care.
Kat