Thursday, January 12, 2023

tiger

We've been wanting to check out Tiger for some time now and especially after it was featured in a J-drama.

It is about a 30 minute walk from where we live, so we left early so we could be there at 10:30 when they opened.

I had their curry rice...650 yen (tax included).

Simple, pork and onions, this curry reminded me of something my mom used to make.

The gyoza snob had to try their gyoza...550 yen (tax included) for 6.

It passed his test...

I tasted one and it had lots of cabbage and garlic in there.
He also had their Tiger-men...seafood, veggies, thin noodles and a slurry shoyu type of soup.

He enjoyed this too.

I'm glad we got to check out this place and look forward to coming to try other items on their menu.

We'll be back.

Tiger
2-51-16 Nishirokugo
Ota, Tokyo
Phone: 03.3733.3646
Closed Wednesdays
Hours: 10:30-20:00

9 comments:

KirkK said...

Looks good Kat!

jalna said...

OMG, that shop front is so cute!!

K and S said...

so many cute store fronts in Tokyo Jalna :)

Take care.
kat

K and S said...

Kirk, at least it passed the gyoza snob's criteria :)

Take care.
Kat

Rowena said...

nice to have a place that is within 30 minutes from your home. that way just eat, eat, eat, and walk it off on the way back!

K and S said...

Rowena, I like walking to eat then walking home from eating :)

Take care.
Kat

Kay said...

I just hopped over from Jalna's blog. We are going to be in Tokyo in June so I'll keep my eyes open for this. It looks delicious.

Mona said...

Yum that looks ono good! Walk to work up the appetite and walk to burn off the food after, that's a great plan! 😁

K and S said...

Thanks Mona :)

Take care.
Kat