Thursday, September 14, 2023

kanno coffee

I don't know about you, but I have all these “want to go” places on my Google maps, and then the pandemic threw a wrench in…

Anyway, I’ll be trying to make a dent in my list…

Saw this cafe on social media and wanted to check it out.

Loved the space.

It's still blazing...so no one was sitting by the windows

It was fun watching them roast the coffee.
I had their pudding (custard flan) and an iced mandelhing.

The pudding wasn't too sweet and loved the iced coffee.

Glad I checked out this place, will be back whenever I am in the area.

Kanno Coffee

1-4-14 Chuo-cho

Meguro, Tokyo

Phone: 03.6451.2823

Open daily 9:00-20:00

5 comments:

jalna said...

I looove custard flan!

KirkK said...

Looks good Kat!

K and S said...

me too Jalna :)

Kirk, it was :)

Take care you two.
Kat

Rowena said...

a little late, but I have 'want to go' places too, cheese and wine places that is!

K and S said...

nice Rowena!

Take care.
Kat