Monday, September 02, 2024

this and that

Tokyo People: stopping to watch Shohei at bat 
love these kettle chips with katsuo konbu dashi flavor

And these noriten (fried nori) from Kaldi

Found hummus, in plain
and spicy...so far we've eaten the plain and enjoyed it with carrots and crackers, hope the spicy one isn't too spicy
After chatting with Jalna, I bought Oofos shoes because winter is coming and I won’t be able to wear slippers, they aren’t as cushy as the slippers, will start wearing them as soon as the weather gets cooler...Thanks Jalna for all your help!

Choco Frappe by Meiji...is chocolate shaved ice, chocolate ice cream, and chocolate sauce...love!

So...since the typhoon was coming, I finally took this thing out...is Sharper Image even around?!

Well, the rechargeable batteries were not to be found? (so I must've took them out?!) or maybe they are built into the thingy?!
Plus, the rechargeable battery needed to be charged for at least 5 hours...look at the charger?! I think we need a car cigarette lighter?! (Whoa! if that doesn't date things)

Anyway, I bought some batteries for us to use it...and in the end we didn't need to...whew! will definitely look for a more "modern" type of flashlight/radio thingy

so teeny

Have a good week.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

If I recall Sharper Image declared bankruptcy. I know they were bought out and have opened some stores in the last 5-6 years.

K and S said...

Thanks Anon! Take care, Kat

KirkK said...

Sorry, that Anonymous was me Kat!

K and S said...

no worries, Kirk, Take care, Kat