Tuesday, September 10, 2024

this and that

Godiva is collaborating with 31 (Baskin Robbins) and they came out with a chocolate hazelnut ice cream (hazelnut ice cream, chocolate ganache ribbon and chocolate cubes)...delicious, rich
the black molding on my phone case started to fall apart, we just finished paying off our phones so we don't plan to get a new one any time soon, so I went to look for a new case.

Unfortunately, my 11 pro is considered "old", so they don't make cases for them.

I was able to find one but they only had this pink color...1st world problems... 

Apparently "my friends" will only eat citrus leaves.

I tried kale ribs but they just let them wilt.

Whenever I give "my friends" leaves, you can hear them eating, kinda loudly.

If you're interested, check here.

oh and the bigger the caterpillar the bigger the poop...ha!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

ewww ewww ewww. I remember small kid time trying to raise monarch butterflies...big fat yellow and black worms that loved crown flowers leaves .
IPhone 16 is coming out !
My stupid Samsung fold is broken, when I unfold, doesn't display anything so can only use in the closed position. Fat and heavy but still got another year on the contract. They didn't tell me it was a 3 year contract!!!
v

K and S said...

aw your samsung was cool, V. Take care, Kat

KirkK said...

The "kids" are growing up quickly Kat!

K and S said...

Kirk, am running out of blood orange leaves to feed them, so I hope they grow up soon!
Take care, Kat