Saturday, January 21, 2012

jouvencelle

Last Saturday after his German class, Satoshi met up with his niece.

She is still in college and is starting to look for a job, which I wrote up about here.

He received these wafers by Jouvencelle, called Coronetta, from her for taking time out of his schedule to talk to her about job hunting, interviewing, etc.

They are very thin, in fact, they were packed in bubble wrap. Inside of the wafer roll is a thin coating of green tea chocolate...delicious.

Hope she'll be able to find a job.

9 comments:

Rowena said...

It's those small tokens of gratitude that I like about the japanese culture. Hope she finds a job too.

K and S said...

Pickings are slim, I heard Rowena, so I hope she'll be able to find something.

Take care.
Kat

Japan Australia said...

Good luck to her and I hope she finds something soon. Unfortunately, it is getting harder to find a decent job with the current state of the world economy.

Japan Australia

K and S said...

so true J-A!

Take care.
Kat

Barbara said...

I would love these.

K said...

Good luck to her in the job search!

That looks like a delicious snack with some tea.

K and S said...

I think you would Barbara :)

I hope so too K!

Take care you two.
Kat

Deb in Hawaii said...

Those look like the perfect light treat. Hope she finds a job soon.
;-)

K and S said...

I hope so too Deb, then she can concentrate on graduating :)

Take care.
Kat