Friday, November 10, 2017

panya focaccia

I'm not sure how I found out about this place, but I finally got to check Panya Focaccia out the other day.

Apparently the owner used to own an Italian restaurant, but the star of his restaurant was his house made focaccia.

So, he closed up his restaurant and started selling focaccia topped with all sorts of toppings...like keema curry.

Filled with sweet bean paste and butter.

Apple and gorgonzola.

I loved how the bottom had a nice crisp crust and the focaccia itself was soft and kinda fluffy.

I don't always come to this area, but will be back when I am.

Panya Focaccia
1-2-4 Higashiobase
Higashinari, Osaka
Phone: 06.7505.9919
Hours: 11:00-17:00 (earlier if they run out)
Closed Sundays

3 comments:

Rowena said...

dang, this should be food truck stuff! apple (or pear) and zola is yummy stuff.

jalna said...

Sure looks yummy!

K and S said...

maybe focaccia food truck will catch on over there, Rowena!

It really was Jalna!

Take care you two.
Kat