Saturday, November 10, 2018

patisserie asako iwayanagi

I saw this shop from the train and looked it up online.

Finally got to check it out the other day.

Patisserie Asako Iwayanagi is a tiny shop serving parfaits and other treats.

Next door is a shop that she recently opened called Patisserie Ayako Iwayanagi Plus.

This shop serves crepes as well as baked treats.

I tried the berawecka, an Alsatian fruit cake filled with lots of dried fruit.

And her sel chocolat noir....dark chocolate with salt and a crispy shortbread cookie in the middle.

I know both would be great with coffee but I had them with red wine...so good!

I hope to give her baked treats as gifts in the future.

I'll be back.

Patisserie Asako Iwayanagi
4-4-5 Todoroki
Setagaya, Tokyo
Phone: 03.6432.3878
Closed Mondays
Hours: 10:00-19:00

6 comments:

Rowena said...

I found the website and OMG! You gotta try that white dessert with the spun sugar cage! drooling over her IG photos 🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤

K and S said...

hope to get back to try some of her desserts Rowena!

Take care.
Kat

K said...

Mmm, the dark chocolate sounds great!

K and S said...

it really was K!

Take care.
Kat

KirkK said...

Nice that you keep finding all these wonderful new places

K and S said...

Thanks Kirk :)

Take care.
Kat