Sunday, November 25, 2018

friday

Friday was a holiday.

Satoshi had plans so I went on my own adventure.

I started out by getting off the train at Ontakesan Station and taking a picture of Mount Fuji from the platform.

Then walking around Senzokuike Park.

The maple leaves are brownish this year.

Lunch at Santino with Satoshi because it turned out he had some time before his adventure.

I had their Napolitan.

Made with their fresh pasta the noodles were very chewy, the flavors were so-so.

Satoshi had their eggplant with bacon pasta which was kind of soupy.

We may be back the next time we are here.

The weather was beautiful and it was nice to be out and about.

Santino
2-30-1 Kamiikedai
Ota, Tokyo
Phone: 03.3728.5188
Hours: 11:00-22:00

4 comments:

Rowena said...

enjoy every nice weather day that you can, it makes me smile on this side of the world ^-^

K and S said...

I try to Rowena, the cloudy days really zap my energy!

Take care.
Kat

KirkK said...

Looks like quite a lovely day Kat!

K and S said...

it was Kirk :)

Take care.
Kat