Wednesday, October 06, 2021

unmanned bakery (part 2)

Last Wednesday, we went to check out the unmanned bakery, we arrived there a little after 19:00 (when it starts) and was surprised to see the small line waiting to buy baked goods.

The neat thing about the lockers is that you can kind of see as to what you are purchasing.

For 500 yen, our locker had 1 sesame anpan, 1 bacon potato bread, 1 ham and egg bread and 1 melon pan.

The bacon potato bread was so bland! could have used some pesto or mayo.

The other items were delicious.

I'm glad we got to try this it is a good way to get out walking at night.

Plus, the bakery can cut back on food loss.

Since the weather will be cooling down, we will try buying again in the Spring.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

how can bacon potato be bland, yah? I mean, bacon!
Meanwhile, I'm addicted to the bacon epi and Epi-ya! Especially with a slice of the smoked gouda that Costco sells.
v

K and S said...

V, I’ve tried epi from other places, so ono!

Take care:)
Kat

KirkK said...

Thanks for following up on this one Kat. I was fascinated by your previous post.

jenny said...

Wish we had this kine in Hawaii! I'm dying to go back to Japan...just gotta be patient!

jalna said...

That is so cool. How fun!!

K and S said...

I’m glad we were able to check it out Kirk:)

Take care.
Kat

K and S said...

Jenny, I wanna get back to Hawaii! just trying to be patient though!

Take care.
Kat

K and S said...

It really was Jalna!

Take care.
Kat