Friday, October 29, 2021

this and that

Barium poo buster...

Since most of our barium poo did not flush, we pulled it out so it won't clog up the toilet.

shh!don't tell him that his picture was uploaded...
Chirashizushi at Ichiriki...I think the fish could've been fresher, it was kind of watery which to me says it was frozen?! then defrosted.

Not sure if we'll be back...I thought the sushi chef wasn't too enthusiastic with his job..he was literally throwing the fish pieces into the dish!

I thought most sushi chefs delicately place the sliced fish onto the plates…

Such a cute dog sitting outside Mart Iijima.

Most people in our neighborhood have teeny chihuahuas or huge golden retrievers.
Kakiage soba at Shibusoba...

Thought this was delicious...Satoshi wanted to try this place but afterwards thought they were overpriced.

I think the pineapple top that I planted is actually growing because I spotted these tiny sprouts!
We checked out the Jiyugaoka Department Store in front of the Jiyugaoka Station, it reminded me of some of the old shopping buildings in Osaka.
Random cat in Jiyugaoka at Okusawa shrine.
Mouth.on.fire...this soupless tan tan men at Isshinshuka was only chili 1 level but it was so spicy!

I was coughing and my nose was running, loved the thin noodles though.

Some baked items from Tadashi Yanagi for "research"...I'm looking for a shop to order from for my host sister's birthday in November.

Our case numbers in Tokyo went down to 19 one day.

Second vaccine rate is up to 70%.

Crossing fingers that the next wave will not happen.

If you are celebrating Halloween this year, please be safe.

Have a nice weekend.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahahaha, POOr ting!

The way your pineapple is growing really looks like it's from the bottom of a pineapple, especially since the middle is "empty" and the keki are sprouting from the sides. curious.
v

Kalin's Mommy said...

Kat....Aiya! LOL! Stay safe! Mich

K and S said...

V, hope the pineapple will fruit:)

Take care!
Kat

K and S said...

Mich :)

Take care!
Kat

jalna said...

Awwwww, I just love your "somebody".

Anonymous said...

the Poo buster's picture just cracks me up. Did he purposely wear that shirt for the occasion? LOL perfect!
v

K and S said...

Thanks Jalna:) me too

Take care!
Kat

K and S said...

no V, I think it might be his night shirt:)

Take care.
Kat

KirkK said...

Who you gonna call???? Poo-busters!

K and S said...

Kirk, shhh! lol

Take care.
Kat

Anonymous said...

Happy Halloween!!!

K and S said...

Happy Halloween Anon!

Take care.
Kat