Friday, June 07, 2024

this and that

Gone!
Reconnected with Capricciosa...
Tried Hamazushi's tempura (maguro sandwiched between shiso ), so ono!


Hanamurasaki yakiimo...Satoshi said this was super sweet (I usually put a piece into his bento)
 

Kanreki shirt...
the Muji 500 opened at our train station on May 31st

I walked in then right out because it was too krazy
Tokyo People: thought this granpa looked cool
Cannot believe this Rimowa suitcase was just sitting on the corner near our apartment for 2 days (maybe longer), dunno what happened because it was gone on Wednesday
Monday, 6:30 AM...the earthquake alarm goes off scaring us! hoping the people in Noto, Kanazawa were okay...
Tokyo furry people: living the life!
birthday cake from Maiko...marron (chestnut) shortcake

Hydrangeas at Yogenji and Myokendo.

The weather has been krazy and we still haven't started rainy season in Tokyo.

Have a safe weekend.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

gorgeous hydrangea. I bought a couple boxes (4 plants) from Sam's Club couple months ago. When I took them out, 2 were dead and the third died after a week. Only one left seems to be doing good but what a waste of moola...$37 for 2 boxes!!! Forgot to ask Sam's about it last time I went.
My robai seems to doing well. I moved it outside from my indoor Click & Grow.
Unreal earthquake warning. Did you hear Kilauea briefly erupted? Steaming but lava now. My boss left his Volcano house the day before and said had lots of little earthquakes.
v

K and S said...

I saw online that it erupted V, glad your boss was safe

Take care.
kat

KirkK said...

That maguro tempura looks really good Kat! Love Satoshi's shirt!

K and S said...

different but delicious, Kirk!

Take care.
Kat