Friday, June 21, 2024

this and that

Not sure if I posted this before: Tokyo People river cleaners
Asahi came out with two types of lemon sours (chuhai) recently

of the two, I picked the one with less sugar in it

Open the can and a lemon slice comes floating up

My only peeve is that it is hard to drink with the slice at the top, but I enjoyed the lemony flavor of this

This was only sold in Tokyo and a couple of other prefectures.

After trying it, I went to look for more but the market I had bought them at was out...hopefully it will pass the trial period and be circulated around more areas of Japan.

keeping cool with shirokuma, a shave ice, ice cream mixture...love the little "paw" whipped cream on top
Satoshi shared more photos of Hokkaido with me, Es con Field, this is the new stadium for the Hokkaido Nippon Ham baseball team
love the murals of Shohei Otani and Yu Darvish, who both played for the Hokkaido Nippon Ham team 
gross! hairy ear grandpa was standing in front of me in line (sorry if you were eating)
I started freezing musubi for Satoshi's lunch since he has access to a microwave oven, I put it in my water bottle "socks" and pack it into his lunch bag to keep his food cool
Tokyo People: these two were talking story
Tokyo People: love seeing pets in their carriers, some carriers are so cute and unique

got to see the Uber Eats robot delivery thingy in Nipponbashi : so teeny
so teeny

As of this post, Tokyo still has not started rainy season, we've had lots of rainy days though and it has been super humid.

Have a safe weekend.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

forget the pet carrier...check out his pants! air conditioned!
v

KirkK said...

Love the pet photos Kat! Hope you're keeping cool!

K and S said...

lots of people wear this type these days V!

Kirk, glad you enjoy these photos

Take care you two.
Kat