Wednesday, January 31, 2007

daily candy


It is a snuggly day in Paradise today. The wind, kind of wild--the windchimes going kind of crazy. And it is raining--drizzling and pouring off and on...so what's a girl to do? Curl up with a book and maybe some sweets...

Well, maybe you aren't here in Paradise...still, if you are near the SF area, check out my friend, Michael Mischer's shop, he's all set for V-day--here's an article in the Daily Candy today.

It sounds as though he's got some delicious creations to spice up the special day and every day after that too!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Storm system crossing the islands? I can just smell the air! Thanks for the candy link, I'm all amped for V-day!

K and S said...

Very windy and rainy here, Rowena. I think it is a cold front of sorts. Can't wait to see what you create for V-day!

Take care.
Kat

Barbara said...

Kat - are you on holiday or is this a permanent move to Hawaii?

K and S said...

Hi Barbara,

I'm on "vacation" here, I think my husband would love to permanently move this way!

Take care.

Kat

Jann said...

a little rain is good now and then-even in Hawaii!

K and S said...

True, Jann, but this one was a bit scary, the wind knocked out the power in some places.

Take care!
Kat