Saturday, January 20, 2007

see you soon!

Well, my bags are packed and have been sent to the airport ahead of me. The house is cleaned.

Satoshi had his German lesson today, so I'm off to meet him for lunch before heading off to the airport.

This year, winter in Japan has been very mild. Which makes Satoshi happy (he doesn't like the cold). My tulips have started to show themselves, I'm hoping they won't bloom until I return, but it isn't likely. The ski resorts here are crying--there is little to no snow which equals no skiiers. Definitely global warming....

I want to thank all the readers who have been e-mailing me their questions about Osaka or Japanese culture. I hope the information I gave you will help you have an enjoyable trip and understand a little more about the culture.

While in Hawaii, I hope to see family and friends and have some foodie adventures as well. I will try to post as much as possible.

Take care everyone!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Kat,
I was wondering when you are taking off to Hawaii. Have a safe trip.
I am really looking forward to hearing your Hawaiian story.

Jann said...

Have a wonderful "Foodie "experience and maybe a mai tai or two for me!

2kamuela47 said...

Have a safe journey home! Godspeed!

Anonymous said...

oh nice nice. Have a wonderful trip in Hawai! SO nice to be back there.

Anonymous said...

Have a wonderful time! Take lots of pictures. :)

Ari (Baking and Books)