Thursday, July 16, 2009

hawaii sights

Let's just take a breather from food (just a day)...actually there was cookie baking yesterday (I was just the helper, mom did all the real work).

It was hot yesterday (84F/28C) with some passing showers so it was a little humid, sitting in our living room, I noticed these clouds.

Once outside, it was cooler. Have been loving the weather here. I wish I could bottle the tradewinds to bring back with me to humid and hot Japan.

Only a couple more weeks and my "vacation" will be over....better take it all in.

4 comments:

Rowena said...

Yes, take it all in, and while you're there....have you been drinking any beer? If so, is there anything new at the market? I miss my Hinano's, along with the poke and Maui potato chips...

K and S said...

Thanks Rowena, haven't been drinking much beer since I do most of the driving for my parents. Will check out the market for you though the next time I go :)

Take care.
Kat

Deb in Hawaii said...

Taking a break from food?! Is there such a thing?! The weather has been nice lately---loving the winds too.

K and S said...

LOL, just a day :) Deb.

Take care.
Kat