Sunday, July 15, 2012

kenny's

"Kenny's in the Kam Shopping Center in Kalihi", okay I've probably dated myself with that but anyway, it had been ages since we'd checked this place out.

Since our 2nd try for Mitsu-Ken's was a bust, we popped into Kenny's to grab some things for lunch.

We ordered their yaki saimin (fried saimin), look at all the "goodies" on top too.

Their beef sticks...boy were these tender and very meaty.

And their chinese chicken salad, okay not much "goodies" on this one and their dressing could've been more "powerful" (more vinegary).

Gotta say that while their food is delicious, they are pricey! For these 3 items we paid close to $25!

Though, I guess it was a good deal since we had the rest of these foods (minus the beef sticks) for dinner...

Kenny's (UPDATE: 7/2015 they are no longer in business)
1620 North School Street
Honolulu, Hawaii
Phone: 808.841.0931

10 comments:

Dennis K. said...

Oh Yaki-Saimin sounds wonderful...

K and S said...

I hope you can visit soon Dennis :)

Take care.
Kat

Anonymous said...

Want! The salad in the first picture looks absolutely delicious! YUM! Sandy

K and S said...

actually that is the fried saimin Sandy, it is like fried noodles :)

Take care.
Kat

KirkK said...

I guess I'm dating myself by remembering that....now it's running through my head constantly. Yikes!

Anonymous said...

Oh...it still looks delicious. :)
sandy

K and S said...

sorry Kirk :0

no problem, Sandy :)

Take care you two.
Kat

Rowena said...

I don't mind dating myself (sometimes) because it only proves that I can still remember that far. *breathes sigh of relief*

Everything getting so pricey these days. I wonder why?

K said...

Looks tasty!

K and S said...

ha! I know what you mean about being able to remember that far, Rowena!

Tasty but pricey, K!

Take care you two.
Kat