Thursday, July 19, 2012

made in hawaii

I checked out the soap place that reader Sandy had mentioned, Kona Soaps (I hope this was the right place).

I purchased 3 of their bars...Mauna Ua (means mountain rain in Hawaiian)(Tangerine, Litsea & Papaya seed)
'Ehu Kai (means sea spray in Hawaiian) (Lemongrass, Palmarosa & Seaweed)
Kilakila (means majestic in Hawaiian) (Lavender & Ginger)

The bars are $6.50 each but if you "go green" (no box) then they take off $.50 for each.

Not bad, since they still send them to you in a paper package.

I thought their wrapping with the raffia and wooden charm was neat too, can't wait to try these.

Kona Natural Soap Company
P.O. Box 39114
Keauhou, Hawaii 96739

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so glad! I hope you enjoy them as much as I do. The package is beautiful. <3
Sandy

K and S said...

yeah, I am glad they are the same company you talked about Sandy! I hope they are nice too, they smell wonderful!

Take care.
Kat

K said...

The packaging still looks nice, I hope you enjoy them!

jalna said...

Ooohh, looks good!

K and S said...

hope so too, K!

nice, yeah?! Jalna

Take care you two.
Kat

Rowena said...

Love the names of those soaps, especially the ehu kai!

K and S said...

can't wait to use these, Rowena, especially during those dreary winter months!

Take care.
Kat