Tuesday, July 31, 2012

things I'm liking (disliking)

Some random items...starting with disliking...Hostess' Donettes.

I don't remember them being so dry and full of air pockets...

Kinda disliking this Dunkin' Donuts' coffee...kinda too bitter, lots of acid too.

Really liking these KIND bars.

Especially delicious was the Almond Coconut bar, really chewy and just the right amount of sweetness.

Godiva Chocolate Truffle coffee. I am not too fond of flavored coffees because most times they are "fake" tasting.

But this one is truly chocolatey, and if you add in milk, it is really creamy.

Thanks Wen!

First time trying almond milk, but it was delicious.

I bought the unsweetened version (chocolate too), perfect in my morning coffee.

Tapatío hot sauce flavored Doritos.

These chips will totally make your fingers orange, nose run and you may even cough a little, but in a good way.

What have you been liking? disliking?

7 comments:

K said...

Haha, I love Tapatio but didn't know they came in Dorito form.

K and S said...

I hadn't seen it in a lot of places, but our CVS (which is called LONGS in Hawaii) had it K :)

Take care.
Kat

Dennis K. said...

Hi Kat, I really miss Japanese iced coffee (UCC especially). Cafes here just don't use the right beans I guess and it's often too acidic.

K and S said...

I hope you can get some soon Dennis!

Take care.
Kat

Rowena said...

4 out of 6 is pretty good, so I guess it just wasn't a good day for donut anything. I love almond milk!

Anonymous said...

Yes, Godiva coffee is really good. But nothing can beat Kona coffee. :)
Neither am I a fan of Dunkin' Donuts coffee. Sandy

K and S said...

too bad I haven't found almond milk in Japan (yet), Rowena, I'm loving this stuff too.

love Kona coffee too Sandy, but it is so expensive :p

Take care you two.
Kat