Thursday, September 13, 2012

hawaii shops

If you like checking out the vendors in Chinatown, but maybe don't like the parking situation there, then check out the Chinatown Marketplace located in the City Square Shopping Center in Kalihi.

This place opened recently and there is lots of free parking and quite a number of vendors. An eating area is also in the works.

There is no main phone line and I think each vendor has their own hours and days off.

We'll be back.

Chinatown Marketplace (next to DMV)
City Square Shopping Center
Kalihi, Hawaii
Phone: none listed

6 comments:

KirkK said...

Man, that City Square area is growing like crazy....

K and S said...

I know Kirk!

Take care.
Kat

Rowena said...

I can only imagine all the cool edibles you could find there, and all under one roof!

K and S said...

lots of veggies/fruits but also fish, chicken and meat vendors too, Rowena!

Take care.
Kat

jenny said...

Oh my gosh! That's right down by my house and I didn't even know! Thanks for sharing Kat!

K and S said...

It just opened last week, Jenny, not too much publicity too.

Take care.
Kat