Saturday, April 20, 2013

funny

I gotta share with you this funny story.

I've talked about how "on it" our delivery system is here in Japan.

Well, recently, I had scheduled something to be delivered between 14:00-16:00 and the delivery guy came at noon!

I opened the door and while I was signing the paperwork, I told him, "I thought you were supposed to come at 14:00?" He looks at the invoice and says, "No way, you're right! I didn't look at the time just thought it was supposed to be at noon"

I told him, "no prob, you're here already."

He profusely apologized and then handed me the package.

As I closed the door, I could hear him saying to himself out loud, "No way" several times.

One more funny story...the other day, Satoshi was giving me his reasonings why I should let him have a beer everyday.
S: "Kat, you know what would be good?"
K: "What?"
S: "If you let me drink 1 beer a day"
K: "I don't think so!"
S: "Kat, you don't understand how hot summer in Japan is..."
K: "Did the doctor say you could drink everyday?"
S: "No she said I should have some non-drinking days"
K: "Well..."
S: "But you haven't been in Japan during the summer, so you've forgotten how hot it gets"
K: "So, when you go to your baseball alumni functions you're only gonna have 1 beer?"
S: "That's different"
K: "I don't think you should be drinking everyday"
S: "But it is so hot in summer"
K: "So, drink ice water..." (end of convo)

Funny, yeah?!


5 comments:

Rowena said...

I count my blessings that MotH does not give me grief on anything regarding his health. I think his parents' big pile of meds scared him good.

K said...

I'm glad the delivery person didn't take away the package and insist on coming at the "right" time!

K and S said...

MIL just adds to the probs Rowena, by giving him beer and stuff he's not supposed to have whenever we visit her...

Me too K :)

Take care you two.
Kat

KirkK said...

I'm also glad that the delivery guy didn't grab that package and come back during the "scheduled" time. Though that would be really funny!

K and S said...

me too Kirk :)

Take care.
Kat