Thursday, May 30, 2013

from bento to...

Recently had the bulgogi bento from Palama Market. I've written about it before here, it's still $5.50+tax.

For some reason, I wasn't able to finish it in one sitting, so I kept half (the rice, bulgogi & kim chee) aside.

Oh, this time around the kim chee wasn't sour...whoo! The meat was good too, no gristle. And those korean-style potatoes (bottom left corner) were so good!

The next day, I heated everything up and added an egg and some taegu...bi bim bap!

Mmm

5 comments:

Happy Little Bento said...

Which one? Waimalu or Dillingham? They used to carry Korean brand bento boxes before; I liked their housewares section.

K and S said...

I went to the one in Waimalu, they have a houseware section but it is way smaller :)

Take care.
Kat

Rowena said...

This is too much torture at mid-morning. GNOM!

K and S said...

hope the weather is improving over there Rowena!

Take care.
Kat

K said...

I love meals that become 2 meals, haha!